Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Walking Dead: Episode 1 review: The value of people

In the zombie apocalypse, we'll all be human resource managers. We'll need to make harsh critiques on the value of one human against another in a post-apocalyptic scenario. At least, that's what the first episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead adaptation has taught me.

As someone who's mapped out his strategy for the zombie apocalypse countless times, I always told myself I'd keep my humanity; I wouldn't become the monster I was trying to survive. And then I chose to rescue a grown man over a helpless child.

Gallery: The Walking Dead

Continue reading The Walking Dead: Episode 1 review: The value of people

JoystiqThe Walking Dead: Episode 1 review: The value of people originally appeared on Joystiq on Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments]]>

No comments:

Post a Comment